The Rotary Turkey Trot is BACK!
This year, Rotary Burlington North has teamed up with Burlington Food Bank to host our annual Turkey Trot 100% virtually! Families, friends, pros and newbies are all welcome to REGISTER and join us as we strive to raise $25,000 SAFELY for our neighbours in need this Thanksgiving.
Who: Rotary Burlington North & The Burlington Food Bank
What: Walk, Run, Ride or Stroll to make a difference for Burlington.
When: October 1 to October 11, REGISTRATION is open!
Where: In your own neighbourhood, on your favourite trail…wherever your feet take you, you’re on the right track!
Why: Raise funds for our neighbours in need this Thanksgiving.
How to Get Started:
- Download the Strava App to start tracking your walks or runs.
- Sign up as an individual or team here on Kambeo!
- Create your own custom fundraising page and SHARE your story!
- Rally support and donations from your friends and family!
- On October 1 – Start tracking your walks, runs or rides!
- Snap your best shot of Burlington for our Photo Contest!
In partnership with the Burlington Food Bank, who provide food to those in need throughout the city. Burlington Food Bank’s role in the community is to collect, purchase, grow, and distribute food directly to families in Burlington that need a little help.
A client can visit our food bank once every three weeks and we provide between seven and ten days’ worth of food and hygiene products. We also provide baby items, such as diapers, formula and baby food to new parents.
The proceeds of our Virtual Turkey Trot will be shared with Burlington Food Bank 50/50!