Turkey Trot is a family friendly event and there are lots of fun activities for kids:
- A bouncy castle for children aged 3-5 years
- Tattoos of rainbows, fairies, sports, creatures and so much more
- A craft table where children can make a turkey out of a pine cone
- A colouring table where children (and adults) can make a paper turkey hat
Also, don’t forget to get your family photo taken at the Photo Booth!
Other activities for families at Bronte Creek Provincial Park include:
- Disc Golf – Have you always wanted to learn or try Disc Golf? Now is your chance. The Disc Golf club meets Sunday mornings at the other side of this parking lot (west side of parking lot F) and they are looking forward to welcoming Turkey Trot attendees today. You can also connect with the club via their facebook group Bronte Creek Disc Golf Club. https://www.facebook.com/events/426413644480944
- The popular Playbarn for kids 10 and under where you can jump and run, and also see some barn animals.
- The Gnome Road— it’s close to the Playbarn — try to find it and look for fairies and gnomes.
Please note that parental supervision is required for all Kids’ Zone activities.