- 5 km Run
- 5 km Walk
- 10 km Run
Attention Walkers The 5 km Walk is a WALK ONLY – please do not sign up for the walk if you are going to do a RUN/ WALK
Please note that registration fees are non-refundable.
Before Race Day
- $35 for 5 km distances till June 30.
- 5 km – $40 ( Jul 1- Aug 15) $45 ( Aug 16- Sept 30) $50 ( Oct 1- 17)
- $40 for 10 km distance till June 30
- 10km – $45( Jul 1- Aug 15) $50 ( Aug 16- Sept 30) $55 ( Oct 1- 17)
- $20 kids 17 and under (any race category)
On Race Day Route Map
- Same day registration fees of $55 in cash for any of race categories
Age Categories For Prizing*
*Separated by men/women
5 km run and 10 km run:
- 10 and under
5 km WALK: Prizes for Top 5 men and Top 5 women walkers
- Top Men and Top Woman walker overall
- Next 4 men walkers and next 4 women walkers receive prizes
All: Free book to choose for all racers, free entry into the park and post race food!
Overall men/women winner of each of the 3 race categories: Gait analysis and free pair of running shoes, donated and sponsored by Burlington Orthotic Centre
1st, 2nd and 3rd place men/women winners in the 5k and 10k run (no duplication in prizing): Gift cards and/or merchandise
Top 5 finishers in the walk ( men and women ) : Gift cards and/ or merchandise
*All will be separately timed and separated by male/female
- 5 km run
- 5 km walk
- 10 km run
Early Race Kit Pickup – Saturday, October 17
When: Saturday, October 17, between 10 am and 4 pm
NOTE: You will still need to arrive early on race day to pick up your timing chip and deposit your door prize tickets.
Race Day Race Kit and Chip Pickup – Sunday, October 18